CPP Study Abroad is looking for great storytellers to blog about their time abroad, whether it’s a quarter, semester, summer or academic year with CPP or a non-CPP program. If sharing your study abroad experience through writing, video, photos and/or other media while receiving professional feedback appeals to you, consider applying for the CPP Featured Blogger program! We’re particularly interested in hearing from students who currently blog or are interested in building their writing portfolio prior to graduation. Stories from Featured Bloggers will be published on the CPP Study Abroad Blog and through other social media channels throughout the year.
What are the minimum requirements?
• Be accepted to a Study Abroad program
• Respond to writing prompts form CPP Study Abroad Department
• Submit at least two blog posts containing original content per month throughout the duration of your program
What is required while you’re abroad?
• Respond to periodic writing prompts from the CPP Study Abroad Department
• Submit at least two posts per month by deadlines
• Submit posts through the CPP Study Abroad Blog platform
What are the benefits of the program?
• Expand your writing portfolio
• Grain writing experience and exposure
• Build your resume
• Be a Study Abroad Ambassador!
How do I apply?
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application
• Application deadlines are as follows:
o Fall and Academic Year programs – July 1
o Spring programs – Jan 1
o Summer programs – May 1
Contact the CPP Study Abroad Department at email@example.com